2014-2015 State Chairmen:
- Richard DeFederico
- Kathie Fleischauer
Voice of Democracy:
- Theme - "Why Veterans are Important to our Nation's History and Future"
- Theme - "Why I Appreciate America's Veterans”
- Local Post - November 1, 2014
- District 2 - November 15, 2014
- State of Connecticut - December 6, 2015
- National - January 15, 2015
Document Samples and Templates:
Want to Help but Cannot Run the Program This Year?
Dear Post Commanders and Auxiliary Presidents,
The Voice of Democracy and Patriot’s Pen Program Report November 1, 2014 deadline is fast approaching. Please encourage the schools and students your area to participate in this very rewarding program.
If your Post or Auxiliary is not able to participate in a more active manner, you can make a $50 monetary donation (covers you for both programs) for the VOD and the PP to help fund our District scholarships. Your contribution will meet both your District and State participation requirement, and you’ll be doing your share for the kids.
Make your checks payable to District 2 Quartermaster and mail your donations and entries to:
District 2 Quartermaster
6 Haller Place
Wallingford, CT 06492
Greg Smith and Christine Smith
D2 VOD and PP Chairmen